Tuesday, February 26, 2013

People STINK! Day 5. Half way there

       People STINK literally they STINK! I wonder if that is the way I usually smell like? What I mean is, this cleanse is making me have a bionic nose, I can smell things I shouldn't be able to. The most pungent smell by far though is GARLIC. It seems like EVERYONE smells like garlic.
Today I went to a place where there were many people and I had to stay in close proximity for like 2 hrs. Well many of them smelled like garlic. Not the "just cooking and makes me hungry" kind of garlic, its the "I ate garlic last night and this is what it smells like coming out of my pores".
           I guess since garlic is good for you, I should be happy that its all over. But how are they consuming garlic is my question? Garlic butter spread? Garlic on fettuccine alfredo smothered with a whole lot of cream? I got overwhelmed at some point smelling the garlic seeping out of everyone pores.  Others had really rotten breath. I tried not to smell it, but it seemed the more I tried not to, the egg smell was in my face. Other smells I got were peoples deodorant fighting the B.O. You know just the right amount of funk to make it smell, not so fresh-out-of the shower anymore. Hahaha I sound like some sniffing freak!
Truth is, I am.
Ok beside the smell, today was a good day. I am still freezing. The weather is not helping any. I seriously have anxious thoughts of having to go out in the cold and dreary world. I need a full face mask. Like the ones the robbers wear when they are going to rob a bank. I have the heater cranked at 74 deg and I stand in front of our fire place. The rest of my family has rosy cheeks because they are all hot. But I'm the momma and if they know what's good for 'em, they will keep momma happy.
Something I need to mention about day 4, is that after I wrote my post. I got soooo hungry! I was so hungry until I fell asleep. I just did not let it get to me. I guess I could have gotten up and made some more lemonade, but the whole LAZY factor played a huge role here....so I dealt with it.
Ok so something I will share with yawl is going to be TMI. So if your scared of poop, stop reading now.....but you know on this cleanse you poop a whole heck of a lot.
I'm sure I mentioned that the laxative tea is my least favorite part of the cleansing experience, well since you have to drink it every night for this cleanse to be successful I follow do it like a good little girl, but I hate it. I don't like the taste. I don't like what it makes my body feel. First of all I love my sleep, and the tea seems to kick in, like clock work around the 6 o' clock hour! My tummy starts to feel turney (not a real word) and I have to poo. Getting out of the warm, delicious bed makes me angry!---
I know why its necessary though, it gets whatever is left behind. I really don't feel like I have ANYTHING left after not eating solid food for over 7 days, but I guess I do.
And I am so happy I am doing this cleanse, because what you are about to see, came out of ME. I had no idea it was in me. I usually don't look because I do not want to be scared, but I did, and I was astounded. I got rid of what looks like maybe parasites? Or worms? hahah Whatever it is, It's out of me now.
I WARNED YOU!!!

Beside that my day went great. My best friend cooked my family dinner. THANK YOU VQ!!!!
She made them spaghetti with GARLIC bread. SO I guess I can't run away or avoid the darn garlic smell EVER!!!

No comments: