Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 6

Day 6 Part 1 
     I feel like I need to share this now that it's fresh on my mind.
Well you know how I've been bragging about having GREAT sleep? Well last night was an exception. I took the Smooth Moove before bed as usual, but for some reason it kicked my butt last night. It woke me up at 3:30a.m. ish with diarrhea pains and had to run to the bathroom. I had to do wake up 2 times to handle my business,  and it was hard for me to fall back asleep both times. Not only that, I had dreams of cheating on my cleanse! It was odd. I was hanging out with my bestie VQ and she made me eat 6 blueberries!  Out of all the things in the world I cheated on my cleanse with BLUEBERRIES. hahaha
So I woke up kinda tired, a little grumpy. I WILL get over this. I did the salt water flush and it was first time that it made me gag. I think it has to do with me being tired. I haven't had my first lemonade yet, I just don't quite feel like it.
As far as my waste....it's interesting, I'm disposing of some mucus a lot of mucous. Also I am getting rid of mucous from my nose and throat. GO DETOX!!!
I have an appointment later on for a massage which I am really excited about. I read that its good to schedule massages when your doing the cleanse so that way it just aids in the detox process.  I am also planning on doing a detox bath while on the cleanse. I will post about it more later and give you the recipe because my tummy just started growling, so that's my cue to drink some tasty lemonade.
TTYL ;)


Part 2
Saddest thing EVER.... I went to get my massage. Mind you I have been looking forward to this ALL day. I get there and they didn't have me on the schedule!!! OH NO!!
I didn't thow too much of a fit because the massage therapist was extremely apologetic and they were all really sorry for what had happened, and I feel really good at peace even, so usually I would revert to my ghetto ways, but I just said I was disapointed about this and rescheduled.
The chiropractor ended calling me back and apologizing and offered me a 90 minute massage for $25!!!!!! HEX YEAH!! That made it all better.
I had already scheduled a massage with Massage Envy on Saturday so I will go here (Mount Timpanogas Chiropractic) on March 20th.
Ok, enough about that...how is my cleanse going?
In the morning I was really tired, but after my first lemonade I felt "peaceful".  My girls were behaving and played well, so that makes a big difference.
The Smooth Moove just did not set well with me, I was kinda crampy until like 11:00am. I think I'm going to do a diluted version of it tonight. I just do not like the feeling it gave me, but I must do this cleanse as instructed for maximum benefit.
So I was tired, and I took a nap. I'm not sure how long, but however long it was, it was AMAZING! I woke up so good. Hungry but good. I woke up so clear minded. I had energy! Lots of it. I cleaned! lol
I0 feel like I'm in a really good mood. I was hoping to get this feeling, and I hope it stays with me for the rest of the cleanse and beyond.
As far as dinner goes, my husband bought a chicken from Costco. I LOVE the smell, but I was able to cut it apart warm up some refried beans and Mexican rice with no problem. I was able to sit at the table with them while they ate. I wasn't even temped to eat it or taste it.  I just sat back sipped on my lemonade. I love this self control feeling I'm getting.
My husband took my oldest daughter out on a daddy-daughter date to watch the Jazz play. So I bathed, and dressed and had fun with the girls tonight. I am usually done by like 7:00 p.m. but tonight I feel like I'm going strong. I still want to go to bed early so I can have a great day tomorrow. My best friend is moving and I offered to help. Let's just hope I have energy. We will see.
Signing off .

No comments: