Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 9. I can see the finish line

              Day 9...a week ago was the hardest day of the cleanse, and today was completely different than that. Today was a pretty darn good day. I still woke up in the 6 o'clock hour, which I really don't mind if I have this kind of energy.
Everything worked as needed (Smooth Move tea & salt water flush) I had bowel movements, and this and that.
I cleaned the house really good too! But by looking at it now you wouldn't be able to tell. That is what happens when you have 3 little ones in the house just making a mess of things, but its OK. I have been extra thirsty today. The lemonade usually does the trick in satisfying my hunger and thirst, I was only drinking like 64 oz of water in addition to the lemonade but today, I'm sure I drank maybe a gallon (which is what I was drinking before the cleanse)
Today is Dr. Seuss' bday and in honor of him, I made green eggs and ham for the familia. Don't freak out, I made the eggs green by blending them with SPINACH not food dye.  I might just do this again for St. Pattys
 
Ok so I'm sure your wondering, how was my massage?? Well it went pretty good, for a massage. My therapist was tiny. I promise, she was like 4"8' I didn't think she was going to have such force. But she did. she worked me, but the massage was mediocre. I've had so much better. I went to Massage Envy in AF, my hubby got me a gift cert for Christmas, and I finally used it.
I am happy I got to do a massage while still cleansing. Hopefully it will get stuff moving.
The only down part is that I think I'm getting sick. I think it's party of me detoxing, putting whatever I had held on in my muscles and bringing it to the surface.That happened to me last time I got a massage . BOO!! My throat is bothering me, but I will FIGHT this. I am drinking TONS of water.
Afterwards we went to Ross, didn't find a dang thing. Sometimes I love that store, and sometimes its a mess. Well today was a mess, and I was ready to spend! lol
Afterwards my famila was hungry. James suggested Panda Express, and Allerah really loves it. You know every time you are around Panda, that smell of orange chicken draws you in and makes you want to eat it. It usually happens to me every time I go to the mall, Panda smell just lures me in and gets me, so I told my familia I would stay in the car, but maybe 7 minutes later I decided to go in. I wanted to push myself to the limit. I was surprised what happened. I wasn't even tempted to eat that BAD-For-YOU food! I just brought my lemonade and sipped on it. I as busy feeding the girls, and cutting their food up. I mostly fed the baby, and the ultimate test completed.
I will finish this strong. I will not give up! I have the will power of a BULL!
I'm going to bed because like I mentioned, I feel like I am getting sick, pray I do not get sick. Tomorrow is Sunday, and it will be hectic.

No comments: