I found that deep because I haven't really been tuning into my cravings I have just been ignoring them for the most part. For sure when I smell something, anything, I want to taste it, maybe feel the texture on my teeth, or the smoothness on my tongue, but I think the thing I have been craving the most and haven't been able to get off my mind are chips. Not just any chips, Tostito chips, maybe a little smothered with some nacho cheese. What the??? I have always considered myself a "chocolate girl", but surprisingly I have not craved sweets that much. What is it about the crunch that I want?? I will do some pondering. My friend on FB posted THIS on her page and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it!!!

Seriously???? A ghetto version of nachos, and THIS is what I crave and want??
I don't know maybe I see it as my comfort food? Not sure, but I might give in for just ONE chip with goooey cheese.
Ok sooo enough about that craving that I have, let's talk about how my day went.
It was so much better than yesterday. I felt really good. The Smooth Move didn't tear my bowels as much as it usually does, but I will warn you on this one... if you have to fart, do not chance it, at least in the mornings, just sit on the bathroom and handle your business.
The salt water flush was the same as other days...just a lot of using the bathroom which is a good thing.
The lemonade wasn't as undesirable as yesterday. My tongue feels raw, and I think I have been over doing it on the cayenne pepper, so I toned it down just a bit today because I was getting some serious heartburn.
In the morning I went to help my BFF move the last load of stuff she had in her old place and helped her get things somewhat organized. It was a sunny day, and it reached like 49 degrees today. The thing that gets me the most is that I am ALWAYS cold. I was so cold, and everybody around me thought I was crazy. I think I would be able to do the cleanse longer if that symptom wasn't there. I am just crazy cold. I even tried dancing and moving around, it doesn't really help.
Today I made chicken fried brown rice for the familia, It was the easiest day as far as not being super tempted to taste the food. I have to give myself some kudos about that. I thought that I was going to break at some point because of what I had read that you can't be around food. Yes I do admit it, the first several days were torture, but now I feel a sense of control. Which is one of the main reasons I think I started this cleanse in the first place. I wanted to be able to control what goes in my mouth. As a mother it is easy to eat the left over grilled cheese or quesadilla your kid leaves behind and not think twice about it. Well this cleanse has made me THINK a lot.
My girls started noticing that I wasn't eating. They think my stomach hurts because days before I started the cleanse I think I got some sort of food poisoning from In- n- Out. I explained to them what I am doing, and now they are aware. They are only 3&6 so too observant, they are not. haha
My tongue is getting less white and more pink I have noticed, and my energy level increases in the evening.
I haven't had that "clarity of mind" that many experience. I wish I had that. I am not sure if it is because with my religion I fast on a monthly basis, we go with out food or drink for at least 2 consecutive meals. Last time I fasted I did 24hrs and I felt that clarity of mind, but I have not felt it as much as I wanted to during this cleanse. As a matter a fact, I have broken things, spilled things, ripped things while on the cleanse. I'm not sure if it's fair to blame it on the cleanse, but it is a coincidence?
Tomorrow I have that long awaited massage. WHOOPTIDOO. They called to confirm so I am really looking forward to it. I feel a little selfish doing all these things for "me". But they sure are fun.
It's Friday night, and my husband is studying for his midterm, my teenager is on her way to California with my BFF because he got his mission call to serve the church today. So I am just here playing on Pinterest, and now typing this up. OH I forgot to mention, I just put a chicken carcass with some veggies in the crock pot to cook for some yummy home made stock in preparation of the yummy soup I will make on my ease out process. The smell of the chicken, and onion made my tummy growl, but I was A-O-K.
I will have some stock tomorrow morning, hopefully this works, I have tried to make stock before on the stove and it didn't quite work out. I was too impatient. I saw this recipe on Pinterest so I will let you know how it turns out.
Well goodnight. I think I'm going to hit the hay early.
No comments:
Post a Comment