I gargled with some warm water and sea salt. I also put some doTerra breathe essential oils on the bottom of my feet and chest and neck, drank a lot of water and PRAYED!
The darn smooth move tea woke me up at 5:15 am!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
The initial feeling was, I am sick, my troat was still sore and hard to swallow. But I drank some water and I felt FINE! whooo hooo!!!
I can't believe it! I fought this thing. Ok Like I said, I woke up really early and I didn't go back to sleep. So I felt really tired at first. What was I thinking on drinking the tea so darn early in the evening?
The salt water flush went really good. Nothing exciting, but what was going to happen. I was tired until about my 2nd glass of lemonade, then I felt MUCH better.
I had 9 o'clock church, so I had to get the girls and myself ready- check!
Did my calling at church how it was suppose to - check!
Came home fed the familia- check!
Then it was time for a sweet, sweet nap. I had energy today, but its Sunday, day of rest. The girls were all down for a nap, it would be sacrilegious if I DIDN'T take a nap you know? Nap was amazing! I have kept on having great sleep throughout this cleanse except that one night I talked about, but sleep is delicious.
I made dinner for the familia, and it wasn't even hard for me not to taste. (Leave it to day 10) I made some baked pancakes with blueberries. Got the recipe from here
http://www.bigredkitchen.com/2008/08/pancake-squares/
this is not my picture, but they did look like this. Instead of white flour, I made them with whole wheat flower, and cut down on the butter.Cooked some sausage, and wasn't tempted to eat any of it. We are big breakfast people here so we can have breakfast dinner any given night of the week.
The girls loved it, and usually Sunday, we have a nice not-so-good-for-you dinner. (I promise were trying to change)
My mouth did water ONCE when I had to touch and break down a sausage for the baby. I really just wanted to LICK my fingers ha ha ha. BUT I DID NOT.
I just finished my final lemonade, and with great pride I sipped the last of the pulp up my straw. I am so excited that this is my LAST DAY! I really can't believe that I did it. It feels really good, and I feel accomplished! I know that I can have self control!
Tomorrow I will weight myself. I don't feel like I lost too much weight, but I'm hoping I'm surprised. Regardless, I know that the weight loss can be temporary if I eat wrong. I also finished a challenge I had with my husband, and I think (fingers crossed) I won. If I did, I get to go shopping. And what girl doesn't like that?
I will let you know what the results were as far as weight loss, and I might post some before & after pics.
IF you are planning and wanting to do this, I say you go for it. See how far you can push yourself. We eat 365 days a year, multiply it by how ever old you are, 13,140 for me, I'm sure you can take 10 days of that to detox your body and make yourself feel great. You deserve that. Your body is your temple, so lets do a spring cleaning (yes I am so ready for spring).
Results to follow tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment